I used to think life was all about being happy,
I used to think life was all about a smile.
But that day I knew that it was not true
and you realize this only when you are blue

In life came a point when I wanted to cry
And then came a point when I wanted to die.
But death was not my alley;
and life felt like an empty valley.

Yet there was light
Yet there was hope,
which taught me how to cope.
With time the wounds did heal
And soon the pain, I didn’t feel
I believe a new dawn will always rise
and happiness surely comes in disguise


This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

    J. said...

    hey that was amazing yar
    one of the best chinzz
    and writely said new dawn always rises

  1. ... on January 6, 2009 at 4:39 AM  
  2. jack said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. ... on January 6, 2009 at 11:52 PM  
  4. Neha said...

    hey chintu after a long time missed your blog i must say :)
    nice one dear, best part was last two lines totally agree with you

    keep posting more often

  5. ... on January 6, 2009 at 11:58 PM  
  6. jack said...

    @joy
    thanks man well best is yet to come :)

  7. ... on January 7, 2009 at 4:22 PM  
  8. jack said...

    @neha
    ya was bit lost this days, but will keep posting how often dont know :)
    well thanks again

  9. ... on January 7, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
  10. Unknown said...

    hey nice to see you writing
    and wo wo wo, you have improved as writer and poet i must say,
    amazing stuff and that can come only straight from heart

    keep going

  11. ... on January 7, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
  12. jack said...

    hey how are you so my old reader is back he he
    its been long yar,
    well thanks for compliment do keep visiting

  13. ... on January 7, 2009 at 7:34 PM