I’ll never walk with you,
You might leave n walk ahead.
As a statue can’t I stand either,
I’ll move, alone I was, alone I’m…

Though dark does this way may seem,
You might want ‘us’ to lit the lantern,
But,
I’ll never walk with you again,
You might burn me and walk ahead.
As ash can’t I rest either,
I’ll reincarnate,
Alive I was, Alive I’m

They say it’s all about walking together,
In love, along the beach, in the bliss.
Then why am I walking alone ?
In insecurities, along the pain, in the dust…
A river of tears I carry mended in lies
Some bleeding dreams dance in my flaxen eyes.

Though entangled in web this way may seem,
You may want ‘us’ to ax the mushy greens.
But,
I’ll never walk with you again,
You might incise me and walk ahead.
As a beef can’t I bleed either,
I’ll re-join
One I was, One I am…




This entry was posted on Monday, November 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 comments:

    Unknown said...

    hey that seems straight from heart, i like the intent in the poem to move forward, although with bit of agression

  1. ... on November 24, 2008 at 6:34 AM  
  2. jack said...

    ya probably you know the reason behind the intent and aggression

  3. ... on November 24, 2008 at 6:49 AM  
  4. Unknown said...

    hey that's a very gr8 post.. trying to keep up and going inspite of everything heh? that's good..

  5. ... on November 24, 2008 at 10:39 AM  
  6. Psycadellic Tuhin said...

    if words could deliver what sentences intended to, this is one of those. but lets look at it from an optimist's perspective (like i am), it defines freedom which is directly proportional to joy.

  7. ... on November 24, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
  8. jack said...

    @kalidas
    ya sort of but i believe in difficut times you need some drive to carry on, that can be anything for me these days is agression or sheer hatred for something, that may not be justified but its working for now

    @tuhin
    ya thats a different perspective, freedom from pain trauma, and also past that hinders your growth..i agree

  9. ... on November 24, 2008 at 6:10 PM  
  10. Navchawla said...

    Amazing job dude..seems like a fighter is back to fight the life in a heroic way...keep it up n keep posting

  11. ... on November 24, 2008 at 8:51 PM  
  12. Anonymous said...

    straight from your heart that was..and trust me it went straight to my heart..might end up inspiring some poetry in my now.. but i hope it does more good to me than just that.

    thank you Jack for bringing me to these lines, only a good friend could do that. somehow i feel i am not alone. :) thank you and i mean it.. :)

  13. ... on January 24, 2009 at 7:47 PM  
  14. jack said...

    @ kajal
    in difficult times its inspiration and hope that keeps us going i believe, and that inspiration can come from any where,
    thanks for considering me a true friend :)

    and ya you right you not alone :)
    hey it would be nice to talk on gtalk, so do gv me ur id will add you :)

  15. ... on January 25, 2009 at 3:25 AM  
  16. Anonymous said...

    hey thank you Jack..:) i dont know how to send you my id.. somehow i dont prefer writing it here.. take it from ste.. he has it... :)see you around..

  17. ... on January 25, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
  18. jack said...

    oh k, well in that case i will give you mine, you add me :)
    its chatchintan@gmail.com

  19. ... on January 25, 2009 at 4:41 PM