Today, I tried to do something I wasn’t able to do for a quite some time….write. It seems that my being lost for awhile disabled my heart and my hands as well, from doing the things I love. I tried several times but I never got it in me to come up with a composition that at least would make sense. Until today when someone important to me gave me a reason for me to wake up today on valentine’s day and share to my friends a story close to my heart

“lets just leave it to our fate, if destiny wants us together we would be”. That’s what he said to the girl who became special to him. “I already have and I hope that our fate would be kind this time, let’s hope this is not the end of everything”

It’s not been long since he has watched a certain person walk away from his life, leaving him bleeding all alone. He still remembers that moment when sky came crashing down on him. He still doesn’t know what wrong he did but something did went wrong. With each passing day without her in his life he remembered the things that they used to do and those times they spent together flashed back, that made it harder for him to breathe.

After the day she walked away he was like a newly born not knowing who he is, what he will do and where he will go. For times they were together, he lived in the world of his beloved. He learned to live a new life by completely changing himself, but it wasn’t easy. He had many friends but still he was so lonely. He once told himself ““I don’t know myself anymore. I don’t know how to smile, I don’t know what makes me happy, and I don’t remember what I love to do…it’s as if I lost my identity.” He used to stay alone and cry his heart out.

He had to be strong. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. He bravely tried to face each day where no one understands what he is going through. Once his friend told him, “No one has the right to condemn you on how you repair your heart because no one knows how much you’re hurting.” He slowly learned how to smile and be with people but deep inside he is this numb creation that refused to feel anything. He once again started hanging out with his friends, he learned how to speak and relish the moment. It was one such outing when this girl came into his life but he was too busy to notice. He didn’t know that it was destiny knocking at his door trying to show him the beginning of his new journey.

She became a good friend to him, she was able to teach her a lot of things and bring back his old self one day at a time without him noticing it. He began to laugh again and that glow that all people who were close to him missed so much, that glow that would show people how happy he was without even telling them gradually came back.

One day, he told her, “I thought it was impossible for me to forget her, I thought I will never understand. I thought I will never be able to forgive. I thought that the pain will never go away. But now I understand that some things will never work if it is not meant to happen. There will be really some promises that will be broken in this life and that is the sad fact that we all have to accept. I have forgiven her for walking away because I know that just like me she also tried to make it work. I know she loved me the best way she could. And now that I have learned to understand and forgive, I can no longer feel the pain anymore.”


He took her hand and smiled at her, “I won’t have been able to do this if it wasn’t you, you brought me back my life, and you were there when no one else noticed me. You were there when I had nothing. You held my hand and never let go throughout this journey. I never thought that there would be someone on this earth who is brave enough to walk with me going to my past where she wasn’t even a part of just to help me heal. You brought back that hope that I had long lost and today my heart is complete when I have you loving and caring for me, I love you ”

Destiny once again has brought him to the same stage, once again its up to destiny to decide their fate. He is afraid that history might repeat itself again leaving him bleeding all alone or may be god will smile upon him showering him with rains of love and they will be together forever……….

(time will tell what fate has in store for them all we can do for now is to hope and pray that fate will be kind to the both of them this time. Fate will lead them to where they are destined to be....


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :))))))






This entry was posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

23 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    oh! a perfect one to read on valentine's day..
    Happy Valentines' Day to you Jack..

    Hope you gonna party harder.

    God bless...:)

  1. ... on February 14, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    well expressed ... Its all around us .. lonely ppl hurt ppl, ppl in love ... loved reading it !!

  3. ... on February 14, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
  4. Neha said...

    hey happy valentines day to you chintu :)
    was really nice reading it, love lost and found... i hope destiny gives them a fair chance

    title was apt too

    enjoy the day tc :)

  5. ... on February 14, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
  6. J. said...

    well written chintu,
    i have heard this story from you :))
    i second orchid perfect read for valentine's day...

    have fun, party harder , drink less lolzzz

    cheers

  7. ... on February 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
  8. jack said...

    @kajal
    same to you dear, oh yeah party harder, drink hardest lolzz

    you too have fun

    cheers :)

  9. ... on February 14, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
  10. jack said...

    @prats
    thank you soo much,
    haapy valentines day to you, have a good time :)

    keep visting

  11. ... on February 14, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
  12. jack said...

    @neha
    same to you sweety, i am sure there will be something special for you in store today :)

    I know the surprise ;)))

    have fun
    cheers :)

  13. ... on February 14, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
  14. jack said...

    @joy
    thanks bro,
    you too enjoy

    cheers

  15. ... on February 14, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
  16. Neha said...

    hey do you, please tell me.. i am so excited waiting for the evening :))

  17. ... on February 14, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
  18. Unknown said...

    hey neha even i know it lolzzzz
    lucky girl :)

    anyways hey jack nice one,i guess i can relate this story with someone, isn't it?
    but nicely done,
    happy valentines day sweets :)

    Don't drink much
    *hugs*

  19. ... on February 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
  20. Navchawla said...

    nicely written bro..love lost and found..and now on a verge of decisive turn..time will tell their future...living life at the moment would be the key to happiness for both of them right now...tell them to enjoy the valentine's day well ;)

  21. ... on February 14, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
  22. jack said...

    @neha
    by now must have got it :)
    god bless both of you tc

  23. ... on February 15, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
  24. jack said...

    @arpita
    thanks sweety
    so how was your day?????

  25. ... on February 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
  26. jack said...

    @naveen
    i agree with you, living life as it comes is the key.
    lets hope everything turns out well

  27. ... on February 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
  28. Arjun said...

    Nothing is forever foolish one, remember these words of mine.
    Beauty is a vision, which doesn't reach the soul
    What matters is character, and values which make one whole.


    Well... beautiful .... !!

    Well expressed..!!

    Cheers..!!
    Arjun

  29. ... on February 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
  30. jack said...

    thanks arjun,
    that are my favourite lines too, but you have commented on wrong post :)
    it should be in previuos one
    :)

    cheers

  31. ... on February 19, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
  32. SAHITYIKA said...

    really very nice..
    heart touching.. n a hope for broken hearts.. :)

  33. ... on February 19, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
  34. jack said...

    @sahityika
    hey thank you,
    thanks for dropping by...

    keep visiting :)

  35. ... on February 19, 2009 at 11:40 PM  
  36. Dr Riya said...

    Hey.. Nice one.. Best luck for your future.. And i hope everything goes well for the guy in the story.. Cheers.. Enjoy..

  37. ... on February 22, 2009 at 6:14 PM  
  38. Dr Riya said...

    Hey.. Nice one.. Best luck for your future.. And i hope everything goes well for the guy in the story.. Cheers.. Enjoy..

  39. ... on February 22, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
  40. jack said...

    oh thanks,
    he really needs luck :)

  41. ... on February 22, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
  42. Colors of Life said...

    hey!!
    Really a very inspiring story. It gives a positive vision towards life that if u loose some one that doesnt mean the end of life. U wil get better than that. hope should be always there..
    congratulations for such a nice post. :)

  43. ... on February 23, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
  44. jack said...

    @colors of life
    oh ya its so true, every story has a happy ending..if the end is not happy, 'picture abhi baki hai mere dost'...lolzzz its from some movies i just remembered

    thanks for dropping by

    keep visiting
    :)

  45. ... on February 23, 2009 at 12:32 PM