"Batch of 2009 be there at football ground at 7:30 for your last dance at IBS'In the morning i read this poster which was of our farewell party and i was very annoyed. why do this people have to use word 'last'. i always hate this word, last dance, last days, last party, last dinner.

I know they are technically not wrong, but still why to remind us every ti me that we won't be together after few days. i am sounding bit irrational and may be i want to run from the fact that the amazing two years that i have spent in IBS are coming to an end.

we enjoyed a lot in our farewell party but when i am back to my room it makes me nostalgic and i feel sad that i will have to part away from my friends here. the end was so far but now it seems so near. why do all good things have to come to an end. its not the first time i am going through such f eelings. it was the same when i was leaving my school, when i left my colony friends to explore my future away from my home town, in graduation when i had to part away from my freaky 14....

it is difficult for me, because for me my friends are part of my life. hey my all cute friends here at IBS i may have not shown my feelings but i love you all and will miss you all especially my D gang
Naveen, tuhin, shyam, ninad, dheeraj, viral, amit, rishabh, sandy, salil, rishabh, himanshu and bhargav. my booze gang Tuhin, uday, jay, maninder. and my lovely friends eeshita, neha,kritika, enika, rashmi, priyanka, arti, chavvi, belinda and many more whom i would have forgotten to mention but still you all will always remain in my heart

Some sweet memories that were captured on cam



Well there are loads of them, space does n't permits.
cheers to our friendship, may it remains till eternity....

It’s now that we halt and realize,

That friends are more than Hi’s and byes,

We made our friends a part of self,

So in getting apart we need some help


End of college life is nearing,

And I know we are all fearing,

What’s going to happen next year?

When we are no longer near


Never again thru the campus we shall walk,

Never again in the free time shall we talk,

It’s all over, we r leaving everything here,

The end was so far, but now it seems so near



This entry was posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

25 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    you charted out another familiar feeling.. but not in the exact dreams.. you are sad because you will miss your friends in college.. i am sad because i really dont think i am gonna miss anyone once i leave.. lol.. the two sides of a coin..

  1. ... on January 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    i liked the pictures too .:D they were full on "fun" :D

  3. ... on January 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    you have been awarded ..visit my blog :D

    http://lifeofthepinkorchid.blogspot.com

  5. ... on January 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
  6. jack said...

    hey kajal, ya two different sides of coin, but the common thing is when college is ending this sadness follows for quiet some time :(

    but than an era has to end for a new to begin:)

  7. ... on January 25, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
  8. jack said...

    pics are just glimpse of our fun filled college days...
    had a rocking time here, i cherish this friends a lot because they were with me in my real bad days,
    will miss them


    hey thanks for the award, m really humbled :)

  9. ... on January 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
  10. Tara said...

    Awww! *wipes away tears* I know how difficult it is to leave friends, have just left school, and to think in 3 years time would be leaving college too... :| May all you guys have a great life ahead! :)

  11. ... on January 25, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
  12. jack said...

    yeah tara i know, well facing this for the third time in my life....
    thanks for the wishes :)

  13. ... on January 26, 2009 at 9:29 PM  
  14. J. said...

    hey chintu yar, it really made me nostalgic abt our farewell re, really miss that fun
    awww wish i cd live those years again

  15. ... on January 26, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
  16. Unknown said...

    farewell times are sad, but i have the same case as pink orchid :)
    i don't think i am gonna miss anyone so much
    well i got a company

  17. ... on January 26, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
  18. jack said...

    @joy
    same here man, as i always say why all good things have to come to an end :)
    want to go back to my childhood :((((

  19. ... on January 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM  
  20. jack said...

    hey kajal look you have got a company, well for me i am going to miss them all a looooot

  21. ... on January 26, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
  22. Creating ur own world... said...

    Not fair Chintan..u urself are reminding us of the inevitable.. :(
    Nevertheless,good work..I shall miss u all so much...it's been wonderful all throughout...I remember the first time I met u was when we had a beer party behind the college...and it's been a pleasure ever since..and by the way that line saying "Never again in the free time shall we talk" will be proved completely wrong!I hope u added it simply to rhyme the words!

  23. ... on January 26, 2009 at 11:17 PM  
  24. jack said...

    @ rashmi\
    oh sorry dear, but worte what was in my heart at that time...
    ya true we will talk a lot ofcourse but not in person so wrote it :)
    and you know what that day simply enjoyed soo much,
    i just can't believe it time flew so fast....

  25. ... on January 26, 2009 at 11:32 PM  
  26. Navchawla said...

    mast hai bhai...i liked this post...this is wht makes u...u dont show feelings about someone but u truly miss them love them n feel for them...this is wht i like bout u my fren u have always cared for me..whether u show tht or not..i love u too my frend..it will be a sad moment to miss all the frens :((

  27. ... on January 27, 2009 at 12:09 AM  
  28. Neha said...

    hey chintu, you senti..unlike you,
    but as joy ssaid, want to go back to those days,
    may all your friends have a great future ahead

  29. ... on January 27, 2009 at 12:13 AM  
  30. jack said...

    @naveen
    you know will miss you the most, whom will i shout on when you not around..
    i don't know how you tolerate me :)
    but you know what i can shout on only those who are close to my heart, so you are one such privileged one :), but still tu kabhi nahi sudherega kamine

  31. ... on January 27, 2009 at 12:20 AM  
  32. jack said...

    @neha
    see what my friends have to say i don't show it :) but seriuoly yar those days were best,
    huh some body buy me a time machine

  33. ... on January 27, 2009 at 12:21 AM  
  34. Navchawla said...

    hey jack me isiliye nahi sudharta kyuki tu mujhe daatna band ker dega nahi to [:P]
    teri daat achi lagti hai..u r like big bro to me yaar can't imagine this place without u..so chill...tu daat me nahi sudhrunga ;)

  35. ... on January 28, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
  36. jack said...

    @naveen
    i know that...lato ke bhut bato se nahi mante

  37. ... on January 29, 2009 at 4:21 AM  
  38. Arjun said...

    haha... man..enjoy...
    So similar with my woes.... hehe

    All the best..... Enjoy the last days of college life...

    Sorry da... for not visiting ur blog... i wasn't busy n all.. but just dont know y i dint visit.. hehe

    Cheers..!!
    Arjun

  39. ... on January 31, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
  40. jack said...

    oh ya really enjoying, hmm its ok man happens, its better late than never :)

  41. ... on January 31, 2009 at 6:29 PM  
  42. nan said...

    lolzz

    SNAFU syndrome :P
    LMAO :P

    BTW thanx for the comment
    It means a lot wen u say u r a fan :)
    Especially someone like u :P (I mean guess u got wat i was upto) :P

  43. ... on February 1, 2009 at 7:49 AM  
  44. jack said...

    @nan
    oh really, but guess what you got yourself one regular reader :)
    thanks for dropping by, keep visiting

  45. ... on February 1, 2009 at 3:32 PM  
  46. Neha said...

    hey chintan i luvd dis post i swear ill miss dese dayz a lot n u 2 :)

  47. ... on February 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM  
  48. jack said...

    @neha
    same here sweety, will miss you a loooooooot :(, teri treat abhi bhi baki hai bacchi

  49. ... on February 3, 2009 at 10:06 PM